Friday, February 1, 2013

One of a kind

Hi!!!


Typically my blog(s) will only consist of fucked up personal shit and a very small amount of happy(or should I say, normal) thoughts/moments. I then realized it does somehow reflects me as a... true pessimist. But I will never admit my pessimism at that extent. :X

Time after time even after neglecting people I love (cow :( ) because of handling my wired up feelings and hurting him later I will still repeat my fucking mistake again. -__- Haih pig, sure cow's stubbornness is absolutely no child's play, and nothing and no one can convince him ever but only hinself. , you are a prickly stubborn ignorant hell of a cunt yourself because at least the cow does not hurt pierce you with it's horns while heavily objecting your opinions.

Today is city day, went out with dad and his gf. Quite surprised at the amount of people, Sunday's crowd was much better than this. Maybe because people's wallets are half burnt for the new clothes already by now. Sales everywhere! I think despite shopping in Taiwan and Hong Kong during sales is as though having many, many Adam Lavines posing half naked with everything pretty and marked down in heaven, what KL has to offer isn't that bad. At least better than Australia. BIG SALES!!!! ONCE IN A YEAR CRAZY SALES!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
Up to a whooping figure of 20 percent discount.

But they are pretty rich people so why bother hah.

Back to the topic, the main deal of this post will be a haul, which appears as often as a meteor fall.

 To be honest I told myself today I shopped so much till I forgot my mother's name. (typical chinese style of exaggeration) I know to the average homo sapiens this is nothing but it is a lot of me. Simply because, I am the most stingy person in the universe. No one can beat me HAHAHA. -__- Not proud of that because I indeed feel stupid sometimes when I think of things can be bought with a stated amount of money. For example when I see the price tag of a shirt at 63 bucks I will immediately think of the things AND EVEN GROCERIES I can buy with the amount when I don't even buy things like that at all. WTF BRAIN. WTF. I really need some self righteous assholes to tell me off, perhaps I would wake up from this retardation. Hopefully.

Super grateful that dad insisted on buying CNY clothes for me even though I profusely refused for the past few weeks :') Thanks dad. :D

My taste buds and brain were heavily stimulated by the fried oysters coated in terriyaki sauce.... splashed into the green tea I had to drink as I was cutting it.

Enough of shamming myself. Yay or nay, I shall display my buys here proudly like any self conscious female blogger will do because I believe I have made pretty awesome choices today. :DDDD

A transparent top from Zara. I like transparent tops because it confuses my brain, giving it an illusion that I look smaller and thinner. .__. But the main thing which attracts me to grab it off the hangers is simply because-- it is so me. The pug (excuse my terrible knowledge of dogs) print gives an edgy look on mint sheer. The studs add a bit of a wow factor only when I place my hair to the back. To sum it up, it is one statement piece, and I love everything pretty, special... and definitely, discounted.


Coral coloured jeans from Uniqlo. IMO coloured jeans = one of the necessity in a closet.

Next would be the biggest steal I ever got in the entire history of my closet.


Was there because dad wanted to buy some casual shirts while his gf wanted to get sleepwear. Thinking that I had enough for the day, aimlessly went around looking at the mens' side. I think FOS is not bad--- and it is way easier to shop there because the store is best described.. simplified. Trendy and the nerdy styles are separated from each other so you know where to go. Good for males who don't like comparing the whole mall like we girls do. Literally an all in one stop-- that is if their collection of the season is good.

They even have brands like Pull&Bear, H&M, Zara and even classy gentleman looking Ralph Lauren shorts. WHY THE FEMALES HAVE LIMITED BRANDED CHOICES, as limited as food source of a wombat? :((( Almost everything female are random small brands. Passed by the jeans area to see if they have cheap Levis like the gents. Was about to turn away seeing cheap looking(the typical you see at the market-- dull navy blue stone textured with childish embellishments and embroidery) until this acid washed pair caught my eye. Picked it up,."EH?"Brain lighted up. O_O what is it doing here being sexy? It really looked lost at the stash of jeans lol.

Then I flipped the brand card and realized it is 7 for all mankind.

O_O

My eyes then aimed at the size sticker. 26. That's my size! It's calling for me :DDDDD

And that was the only moment where my expensive taste worked on me.

I came across this brand from the bread&butter store long time ago. Anything, even if it is just denim NOTHING does not come cheap at all from the store. In KL, price jumps from 900 bucks for denim pants, thanks to the taxes and profit margin, whatsoever. Yes they do have cheaper ones but seems like the range available here is limited.

There is a reason why many people are crazy over overrated and madly overpriced jeans. Even pretty poker face Kristen Stewart, meant to be for a gigolo role Ashton Kutcher and nobody-gives-a-shit-about-her-placenta Kim K raves about the brand. The jeans are freaking soft and fits anyone perfectly like a glove! Levis is just as bad as ready to wear sandpaper compared to this.

And I got it for..


63 bucks at factory outlet store.

Super happy because it really  complies to my adhere-- dress expensive, cheaply.

Expose your roaring ego that it tells you to flaunt your discounted luxury goods and make you tell related people that you splurged on it like a queen.

Ending this post with 3 pictures of me trying hard to be demure in my over sized giraffe pullover.





No comments:

Post a Comment