Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be my valentines ^^

So today the cow and I went out to celebrate Valentine's day, a day where many, many fucks are given. And so did we haha. No puns intended heeheee. :P Was a pretty ordinary outing, nothing fancy. Lunch at Papa John's, and watched good day to die hard. Holy hell the car stunts. X.X 

Wished I could get him something better but he insisted on MOL points for maple money :X

While I wait for the next cow's bake, which worths more than anything else <3

Sometimes less do mean more, teehee. Would not have realized that, if it wasn't for him :D

Meanwhile..AS AN OVERLY ATTACHED GF I AM ALREADY IMAGINING THIS CONVERSATION IN MY HEAD..

Kid: "Mommy, daddy, have you two ever celebrate valentine's?"

Me: "Oh yes sweetie, mommy and daddy even celebrated our first valentine's ever together!"

Kid: "Wow that's soooooo cool! What did you guys do? Tell me tell me! Uhh ohhhh.... " -opens eyes wide-
 (ps: I do think that if I ever breed, my offspring will be quite dirty minded =.=)

Me: "Mommy and daddy went to the mall to hang out and we witnessed a scene where someone jumped off the 6th floor after arguing with her boyfriend."

Kid: ................

And man seriously, fuck each and everyone who posted the picture of the corpse on facebook -___- We all got it, we all know it already, for those who weren't there we saw the CSI themed scene, it is absolutely not necessary for us to be shared the horrible scene with, fuck you very very much. z 




No comments:

Post a Comment