Saturday, February 16, 2013

My money collecting trip wtf

Literally haha.

The reason why I went to Penang because my aunt from UK were there for a visit, 5 years after grandma's passing. Only saw my cousins once and never seen my niece/nephew before. They also claimed that they wouldn't come back anymore. (who wouldn't expect that haha) Hence this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see them, unless I can actually save up for a trip there. :X

On the 11th uncle sent me to Central and took a bus to LCC terminal.

Bus pic. :D

Turned out that I was too early at the airport to board on the plane so bought boost smoothies and took 1 hour to drink it as I did people watching. Arrived at Penang at 2.30, dad and uncle just arrived on time. Went to his place and watched Planets of the Apes before heading to dinner at Equatorial hotel.

There were plates of fruit gummies and chocolate coins served at the entrance of the Chinese restaurant . Our family polished off the gummy plates muahahhaa. Even British kids who are too used to high quality/organic /not cheap tasting food loves them lol.

Wouldn't say much about the food because it was pretty bad. The amount of unfresh ingredients used is too damn high that they can chemically combine and explode into rotten bits. -__-

My uncle who recently became anal about the whole halal thing really disturbed the hell out of us. Before that as long as the place serves pork free dishes he doesn't mind. Now, he rather stay in the hotel than staying at my dad's place because he doesn't dare to touch my dad's plates which has served pork -___________________- Just a year not seeing him and suddenly became like this oh god why -____- Oh, I don't think he realized that he ate pork... which is what the Chinese sausage made of. :D

Presenting a few pics of the dinner:

 Pepe, my only niece. Future Emma Watson perhaps? She is sooooo pretty, and she knows it too!

Cousin Mark and long term gf Geraldine. Heard that they were high school sweet hearts awwww.

Ladies, too much sun will do more than good to you. Use protection or regret later.

Sitting beside me was Jonas, the cutest and the shyest among all. (besides Jonas was Ben and my uncle.) When I said hi to him when he first met, he turned his head to his daddy's shoulders (bald guy in pics here) :( Wanted to take a picture but he immediately burst into tears when he saw the camera T___T His dad gave him chocolate coins, helped him to open it and then taught him how to open the other one. Celebrated his success and he gave me a coin! :D Awwww. Kids. They are so pure >_<

Quickly took a sneaky picture before he cries at the camera again. :X

More pics of family:

Dad, uncle and aunt.
Mark and I. Is it me or he has similar features with Adam Lavine? :3 :3 :3

Everyone later went to my uncle's house.


Me, surrounded by people with high quality genes T__T

The woman next to me is my cousin Deborah, she is the mother of the 3 kids! Conclusion?Beautiful mommy produces beautuful kids. Most of the time at least.

12th Feb:


Hair colour faded by two tones T__T The L'occitane shampoo for damaged and dry hair I have been using for a few days messed up my hair badly. The oils ( I suppose) contained in the shampoo made my hair looked as oily as if  it hasn't been washed for a week WTF. And it is sold at 250ml for 79 bucks -__-

Maybe it suits elephant hair. Idk.

Did some visiting at distant relatives' house. Had horrible KFC for lunch. Chicken skin was not crispy at all and soaked in oil omfg. Went to Gurney Drive at night to let the angmohs try local food.

Too much food does make you sleepy :L

It was drizzling that night when we arrived, but it doesn't stop the crowd flooding in the place. No hawker was free to attend to us and install an umbrella at the table so we had to eat under the rain. The whites weren't that happy about it :P

Most of them weren't used to the food, the only food they are okay eating were satay, glutinous balls covered in peanuts(don't know the name -__- ) and herbal jelly.

Sent them to the mall they parked their car and bidded goodbye. But before that..

camwhore-ed with Pepe who loves cats :D I used to have a similar stuffed toy for my very first birthday :D


13th Feb:

Nothing much, just went to Queensbay mall in the afternoon for lunch before heading to the airport.

Moomoo :D

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment