Wednesday, February 27, 2013

asscrack



A bit of the recents: (not in order unless stated otherwise)

Around 2 weeks ago I went out shopping with cousin and she introduced me to Italiannies as they were having a "prosperity" set promotion. It is a 2 course meal, serving an appitizer and main course dish, consisting of their complimentary serving of bread served with balsmic vinegar and olive oil dip. SUPER LOVE the mixture, tastes like dipping in premium red wine. :3 EXCEPT IF YOU USE TESCO BALSMIC VINEGAR OH MY GOODNESS IT IS SO BAD. Cousin and I loved the bread so much and we were literally so upset when people just leave their breads at one side ( I can conclude than here people don't really like bread :( ) I managed to take a plate of bread from the table infront of us before anyone sees us muahahahahaha. Hey I am also doing the restaurant (and the earth) a favour by reducing food wastage alright? Teeheee.

Went back there again last Sunday, cousin's treat as it was her birthday on Saturday. :3 Usually I would be the one who will buy the birthday girl a meal but since she insisted making me a guest I will definitely will not oblige. :DDD

Excuse my body shape of a 12 year old. Was trying to look nice and casual by pairing up with clothes bought just for one occation and a clutch bag I regret buying after realizing it is a replica of Alexander McQueen.

Painted my brittle set of nails at Topshop. Never knew red looks so nice on me. On the other hand, cow pointed that it makes me look like a dracula/whatever blood sucking living thing despite only seeing the remaining, stubborn colourant on my nails.

Knitted cardigan which shares identical looks with the bomber jacket I have been dying to own. 
Hooray to 1 item out of the wishlist! :D 

 Wilted rose which I got from Watsons when I purchased my hair dye. The beauty of the rose just vanished as days went by, following the path of my hopes and dreams. Ah, just go numb now.

Was uncle's birthday yesterday and aunt gave me a huge slice of Mile crepe-- equivalent to 2-3 slices if you purchase by slice at Authur's Hokkaido bakery. :D

Another family outing with momma and the cow. :D Also visited Hiaoyee before we head home. Her Pomeranian, Bobby has gone much fatter! :D :D :D I FUCKING LOVE FAT, FURRY ANIMALS. <3 <3 even though it is unhealthy for them >_< FAT COWS, CATS, DOGS, RABBITS, PIGS, GOTTA FUCK    CUDDLE THEM ALL EVERY SECOND :D

No comments:

Post a Comment