Saturday, February 9, 2013

CNY eve.

Hair update shall come first. Colour faded quite a bit in these few days, making my hair more half fucked than before. :/ Upper part faded to a reddish hue BUT my ends are few shades close to black. >:l

HUAAAAAT ARRRRRHHHH. This CNY let the money flow in my wallet please T_T Hey prosperity god look at my wallet so colourful and attractive come fuck it and ejaculate money pretty pretty please :D attached to the wallet has a minature Be@rbrick and you may have a threesome with it. ^^"~~

....so I can use part of the money to give my hair a proper do just before college T___T

LOOK AT THE GRADIENT LOOK AT THE GRADIENT OMGGGGG :'(

Painted my nails in glittery maroon with Chanel lacquer. :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chinese new year in a day or so. A time to gather with family and other loved ones. (I don't think I need to elaborate more cliche details right? )

This year CNY will be different for me. Had brunch at the kitchen this afternoon and mom was talking on the phone with aunt. There she goes, being one fucking crazy asshead, asking her to ask my cousin if she wants to recieve a red packet from cat, a married, cheating man. (Still dare to say, LOL) She also asked uncle if he minds her daughter receiving food from him, afraid that it would be offensive. .___.

-_____- ...

While chomping on a piece of nutritious wholemeal bread and listening to all those shit, I hired a monkey to enter my brain....
Cheap things never come good, the monkey I hired wasn't professional enough to make noise louder than more things I hear on the phone:

"I had enough, it's meaningless. I am not as stupid as before, always contributing like an idiot."

"Forcing myself to save at least a hundred bucks a month so I can go on a CNY trip next year. Doesn't matter if is just a night at a budget hotel in Malacca, it's something..."

"You people already saw everything. Too bad she can't identify those who really care. Too bad she can't differentiate the good and bad. "

..............


The amount of fuckities is too damn fucking high. Pretty fucking sure that my relatives see me as a hopeless, love struck ass twat. Seems like a lot of them wished they are my mother so they could beat the fuck out of me. Too fucking bad then. No point being there, both parties have to be fake to each other.

 I will bet with my bird shit luck later so I can celebrate first day with cow's Chinese family.

On the bright side, going to Penang in 2 days to visit my long lost relatives from UK :DDDDDD Mostly gonna see my brother too. Coming back just a day before Valentine's day.

HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ARRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :D

Happy Chinese new year to anyone celebrating who is actually reading this post. Treasure the moment with each and every of your loved ones. :3 Please do not eat like a pregnant elephant and regret later.

A-fucking-men,

 voice of messed up oinks. x

Update: mom's red packet reduced by half while aunt's red packet reduced by 80%. .___.  Still, HUAAAAAT ARHHHH HUAT HUAT HUAT. Still money. ^^

Second update: bird shit luck strikes again again and again. Seems like tomorrow is a strictly family members gathering at le cow's family side. Meanwhile, my family's mahjong session got cancelled or it never happened. Cousin's family going out. Don't know about the rest. (Strange that this year it seems like family spirit got stronger in my surroundings :O heh ) 

Either going out to fix my laptop and cut my hair or just... fucking rot at home, thinking of what to do on Maple story after being a blade lord.  <---- BIGGEST GAME ACHIEVEMENT EVERRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment