Sunday, February 10, 2013

1st day of CNY.

What other better ways of welcoming the year of snake with random and cute whatsapp messages from the loved one and talking about PSY, politics (both topics were stopped later as the other party claimed that it isn't an auspicious topic to start on this day -___- )and the mystery of internet men's description of BJs as sacred?

While cow is having a quality time with his family, I am here facing 4 small corners of an idiot rectangle in another 4 big corners. Thankfully I have my little bro to keep me company on facebook. Poor kid is alone in Taiwan this CNY. :(

I know it is Feb now, but today is the first day of new year in the Chinese calandar. Therefore my 2013 wishlist is not late. Your argument is invalid. :)



Chanel inspired jersey bomber jacket from anywhere cheap and good // Instax mini 8 in fucking cotton candy pink // either Jeffrey Campbell Damsel in Star and Stripes or Ticket booties // the impossible to reach Louis Vuitton unisex bag which has been on the list since 4 years ago. //


My 2 main wishes aren't part of the list. Maybe I should have classified the above as the materials list than just general wishlist. Now I can't be arsed to edit the picture and re-upload it pffft.

 My main wishes has something to with  dream, hope and love. When you are in love deeply with that someone who could possibly be the one for this life, you want to make permanent, happy memories with them, to have a constant supply of happiness tingling in each others heart, enough until the end of life. You want to create a love legacy which can melt hearts for a few generations to come, don't you..?

So number one will be...

1. Study together.... again.

try spot both of us in the picture. hah. unflattering nyan bastard at most left of second row :D
 We did it before back in primary, and I really want to do it again. He has been missing out in my rest of 5 years of primary school ever since we changed classes and forming my girls group.

I couldn't elaborate how awesome it would be if we could go to the same school(college), being classmates again, and being able to tail him whenever it is right. That moment when we graduate together.... Oh, and also if he could teach me maths -_- haha. What can I describe with for all these to happen, as the next chapter of life turns?

Right now... *sigh* dreams are one step away from being shattered. Dad supports my decision but he isn't the one who is financially capable of sending me there. Mom chooses not to support my education, claiming that the law can't threaten her because she can stop paying after I turn 18. (have this recorded tho)

Either shitty YPC college, or absolutely NOTHING. Start working till I go under the ground.

No actually it would be STILL nothing because she couldn't be bothered with applying for the PTPTN loan. Took the form last month and NOTHING has been done.

My only hopes lie on my pretty much hopeless SPM results and/or assistance from my uncle. This trip to Penang will be the answer to my dreams.


2. going to Ireland, preferably this year. 

Here comes the cliche, cheesy part: The cow has a huge desire to move there mainly for it's natural environment and low population density. The rest shall be kept in between the both of us. When he told me about this, the only thing I thought of Ireland is...




I think is because of those Irish potato fries shops around KL.

I believe many, many of us love birds would want to begin an adventure with the other, exploring parts of the world, leaving marks of love everywhere. Looking for the paradise to settle down and who knows, exchange their vows, walk down the aisle and make mini versions of each other combined?

Ireland is an organized, advance country but yet beautiful. There is something about old European buildings which attracts me. >__<  And the greens oh my god. Go google Ireland and see what am I talking about. The children are so lucky there to have pretty pretty parks/gardens to run around at hee.

Of course, to get to know the place better in every aspect, have to pay a visit and let everything speaks for itself.. especially when it has something to do with future life path.

Speaking of offspring HAHAHAA both of us always tell each other IF and EVER IF we produce offspring, wonder how stubborn the kid will be.

Here will be a collection of data, numbers = stubborn level.


Family members             My family                                             Cow's family

Father                           8888                                                     Unsure
Mother                         99999999999                                       Unsure
Self                              999999                                                  9999999

Offspring = ?????????

LOL.

Only God knows if I will ever, know the answer..

And both of us think the other is more stubborn than own self -__- I think it is the same, because definitely we won't see our problems any clearer than others who are dealing with us. :P

The reason why I bold the word "preferably this year" because I am turning 18 this year and 18 is the start of being an adult. The start of looking for paths to live on. *gasp* Still can't believe now is the time to I have to start paying medical bills :X

I just feel that, if  and ever ever ever ever everrrrr if it comes true this year it will be a lot, a lot more meaningful. I believe that that trip would be a huge motivation in my (our?) life at this point.

The most beautiful dreams are the hardest to achieve. Oh, the irony of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment