Friday, March 1, 2013

Slice of pork



Never liked posting questionnaires but randomly found one so there you go, a bit more of me, answering useless questions to kill boredom. Get ready to see boring, monotone answers....

1 - Who was the last person you texted? Cow.
2 - When is your birthday? A day before Halloween. Think fast!
3 - Who do you want to be with right now? Cow.
4 - What sports do you play? If typing on the keyboard is considered a sport for my fingers then it shall be.
5 - Who is the first person in your contacts? COW. FREAKING COW
6 - What is your favorite song as of the moment? Numb by Usher. They say life is a battlefield, I say bring it on. :) At this point it will be great if I can go numb. :)
7 - If you were stranded on an island, who do you wish to be with? Cow. Because he would know how to survive. If everything fails and we are starving I think we would have a really competitive and good fight between life and death-- is either the cow turns to steak, or the pig turns to pork. Roasted pork. Battle of the cusines. Mhmmm.
8 - What do you feel right now? Nothing at all.
9 - What chocolate is your favourite? Normal, brown, strong milky tasting chocolate balanced with suitable amount of coaca
10 - How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have? 1 and only. <3
11 - Why did you create a Blogspot account? Already have one since 5 years ago, but as for this blog... it was just plain boredom, and also gave in to that short, screaming urge of writing last December.
12 - Who is your favorite blogger? I am gonna add an s to bloggers. Definitely Xiaxue and Maddox. The two are sincere, real, intelligent and brutally honest. They are not afraid of speaking out their minds despite the risk of offending many. Maddox's controversy is up till the extend of being banned in Apple stores and in Dubai, UAE. O_O 
13 - Where do you want to be right now? Anywhere which has pretty landscape, old buildings and weather. Like Ireland.
14 - What do you want to be in the future? 
15 - When was the last time you cried? How do I even answer this? I am a pathatic whine. :(
16 - Are you happy? Shall elaborate my answers in this way:
Friends: Generally yes. Partner(cow): Yes.  Family: The opposite of yes. 
17 - Who do you miss? The loved one :D
18 - If you were given a chance, would you like to have a different life? Yeah. I feel like the best word to describe my life is half-fucked. Everything comes and goes too fast. And I wish to live another life with a better brain, it sucks being stupid. 
19 - What was the best thing you are given? Cow. The one who changed my whole life. :3
20 - Who was the last person who called you? Cow. He just hunged up and said if I don't call him back in 5 seconds we are over. -___-
21 - What is your favorite dish? ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY HAVE A FAVOURITE DISH. 
22 - Who is your best friend? Jasmine/momma. 
23 - What is your biggest regret? Not thinking of the future when I had the fortune.
24 - Who do you spend crazy moments with? Cow, and momma.  ♥ It is a bit sad that all my close friends are not crazy enough to my liking :/ But they are opening up, thanks to momma :D
25 - Name someone pretty: Selena Gomez. I like her moderately sharp features, perfectly fitting her baby face.
26 - Who was the last person you hugged? Cow or momma. Not sure.
27 - What kind of music do you listen to? Anything I find addictive.
28 - Are you over your past? Depends. School life? No. I just don't understand how I offend people with just my looks without knowing anything about me. Friendship? Just a bit as right now I still feel close to Jas. I still miss my primary best friend a bit, but I know we are never ever ever getting back together. Love? Yes, definitely, as I know what I really want and I am grateful for what I have <3 No, because there will definitely be trouble at some point for a very long time, especially during the time I am really in love. 
29 - Who is the last person in your contacts? God knows.
30 - What kind of person do you want to date? It is kinda difficult to answer as I am attached. But the main criteria at this moment IF I am single would be open minded, sincere, caring and should be brutally honest.
31 - Do you have trouble sleeping at night? Lately yes because mom off the wifi too early + aching scumbag joints. -___-
32 - From whom was the last text message you received? Cow, sending me the prepaid top up code.
33 - What do you prefer, jeans or skirt? Anything which fits me perfectly and I can wear for a long time. Most preferably discounted.
34 - How’s your heart? Beating? I am not dead yet.
35 - Did you ever have a girlfriend/boyfriend whose name starts with a “J”? Yes.
36 - Do you like someone as of the moment? Like no. Love yes.
37 - What would you want to say to your latest ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend? I hope you and your siblings could be off without your overly attached mother and someday. :)
38 - Do you have any phobias? Water, insects, dead living things.
39 - Did you try to change for a person? I never tried but only till recently for the loved one because it is for the better. 
40 - What’s the nicest thing have you given to someone? I think this suggestion should be given by the lucky receivers of my gifts... the frequency of me gifting is as frequent as a shooting star.
41 - Would you go back to your previous relationship? No. I am very happy with what I have now.
42 - Are you in a good or bad mood? None.
43 - Name someone you can’t live without: Something which gives you milk, cheese and steak.
44 - Describe your dream date: I am not a fantasy person, so let me play you the sound of my brain:: 
45 - Describe your dream wedding: 
46 - How many roses did you receive last Valentine’s? -
47 - Have you ever been kissed? -__- asking the obvious.
48 - How long is your longest relationship? 1 year & 6 months. 
49 - Do you regret your past? 50-50.
50 - Can you do something stupid for someone else? Yeah, if they really fucking matter. 
51 - Have you ever cried over someone? If you don't, please enter a mental asylum now. :)
52 - Do you have a grudge against anyone? No. Fucks are too hard to give now these days.
53 - Are you a crybaby? When I was 7. Poor mom had to go to school 4 times a day to check on me. If not, the cow will be depended on. :D
54 - Do people praise you for your looks? Yes but I doubt that they are sincere.
55- Did you fall for someone you shouldn’t have? This is a basic phase of life, why ask?
56 - Have you ever done something bad but you don’t regret? Possibly?
57 - Do you like getting hurt? I don't like, but I am used to it and always ready to get hurt.
58 - Does anyone hate you? I don't think I can count the amount of people who hate me hahaha. Is my life that fabulous to the eyes of the haters? :3 -smirks-
59 - Did you slap anyone whose name starts with an “R”? His name has two Rs though.
60 - What hair color do you prefer? I want to try as many crazy colours I can before 21. After entering college(if that's even possible) gonna go for purple gradient <3 <3 <3
61 - If you can change anything about yourself, what is it? Only 3 things: Better body ratio, more balanced facial features, and better brains. An extra brain should be good too.
62 - Do you love someone as of the moment? *sings crazy little thing called love* 
63 - Have you ever thought of killing yourself? Even I am not supposed to, I automatically look down at people who have not been through such a phase and get over it because that kinda means that you do not go through life enough. :X 
64 - Do you have issues with somebody in your school?  I had issues with... Almost everyone! MUAHAHAHA. I don't like them anyway, most of the kids in my previous school are bitter, quiet and shallow so I don't bother. -__-
65 - Can you live without internet? Only if I have more interesting things to do.
66 - What’s the song that remind you of your special someone? I swear this time I mean it by Mayday Parade. He shared this song to me and that was the time when I was more convinced that he is the one :3
67 - Are you good at holding back your tears? Not sure
68 - Have you ever experienced being hysterical? All the time buddy. 
69 - Are you a KPOP fan? <<---- HAHAH THE NUMBER. I like Bigbang. Taeyang and TOP are too hot.
71 - Do you study hard? Go on and keep trying to make me laugh my ass off.
72 - Have you ever sacrificed something important to you for someone you love? Yes.
73 - Did you ever had a kiss under the moonlight? Nope. 
74 - Have you ever ridden a boat? Yeah 
75 - Did you have an accident last year? No.
76 - What kind of person are you? What? I am a pig. Oink oink oink....
77 - Have you ever thought of killing someone? In a serious sense, no.
78 - Have you ever been jealous? Sometimes. 
79 - How can you prove your love to someone? Is that a question?
80 - What are you thinking right now? Fuck I have to rearrange the numbers because there was 1 question repeated and I don't want it on repeat. Ah whatever no one is gonna realize it anyway. Maybe I wouldn't too when this is posted. No dinner oh noooo, will mom pack?..... Ah my maple charatcer level is 1 hundred and fucking 4 woooooo..........(and it goes on)
81 - Who is the 6th person in your contacts? Never checked
82 - Do you have any memories you want to erase? Who doesn't?
83 - Have you been hurt so bad that you can’t find words to explain how you feel? Yes but I think I am/was just a weakling.
84 - Did you ever badmouth someone? Pretty sure everyone has. But I only do it with truths. 
85 - Have you ever had an argument with someone? Isn't that part of normal human interaction? zz
86 - Do you have trust issues? Yes. The world is getting uglier by day.....
87 - Are you broken-hearted? No!
88 - Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? Steakkkk
89 - Do you think all the pain is worth it? Depends what is the outcome later? Or the process I've went through
90 - Do you believe in the phrase “If it’s meant to be, it will be”? Mostly yes
91 - Who do you want to marry? -oinks-
92 - Do you believe in destiny? A bit
93 - Have you ever thought “I already found my soulmate”? Yes. Like right now.
94 - How do you look right now? Sexier than ever, spicy hot in fucking old Armani tee and 3 quarter stripey leggings in hot pink and black. Oh, braless too.
95 - Do you believe that first true love never dies? No? But it all depends how was your first.
96 - Have you found your true love? Will it be too early to say yes? :X ......
97 - What should you be doing right now? Being by the cow's side should be awesome >_<
98 - Name one of your ex-boyfriends/ex-girlfriends: Jon.
99 - Did you ever feel like you’re not good enough? Why not? Look at me now.

Everybody fucking lies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment