Saturday, March 23, 2013

Ba tum tssss.

Yesterday was SPM result release day.

To be frank I didn't have a thought about it, I have no feelings for it. The only time I actually absorbed knowledge is during those last minute book flipping (I don't even call it revision) and during tuition lessons. I played hard, the hardest in my life. Trying to create a perfect ending for once, in my final chapter of school life.

My classmates, friends and I were the craziest kids in school-- We are no hippies, is just that the rest of the population in school are magnificently .. dull. Skipped half of sports day chilling in my house, and slowly walked to the stadium. Smuggled alcohol during school trip. During Cherating trip we woke up at 5am to jog and ran back to the hotel frantically because of one thunder storm. Skipped class and have studying sessions at momma's house but in the end spent most of the time throwing sticks and riding the swing. Brought my camera almost everyday to take pictures of the most random moments. A few pictures for my own nostalgia moments:






Jas was my favourite adventure buddy-- Skip tuition together for the tinniest reasons we wouldn't be proud of mentioning: huge desires to watch certain movies, hungry or just tired, even bored. Trespassed MBS every Thursday before going for economy tuition for heavenly cakes at the church located in the school. Also trespassed SAB for cow's school concert.... and many many more! I still vividly remember we skipped tuition to watch The Vow with cow and she laughed for at least half an hour straight after the moment she took her eyes on cow. Her fucking laughter is exteremely contagious so pathetically we walked around TS laughing until the movie started. -__- At times we forget the time and have rush hour moments to rush to the train station on time yadiyadada.

We planned the weirdest things-- like when Walter actually planned to go to the airport one day after school just for lunch and fun. Or when all of us planned to splash metalic paint in the school toilet after the toilet explosion incident during the school concert. It is kinda sad that it didn't work out for some reason because that would be really freaking stupidly awesome.

Conclusion: I didn't care about my grades as long as I pass them. English is an exception of course, MUST get A haha because that was my best subject -__- I cared more about the happy memories which nothing could replace of. Sure they might leave my life someday, but at least I had happy thoughts about my school life. Those memories make me feel more alive, because I feel myself living in every second of life. I wanna tell amazing stories to my grand kids someday HAAHAHA. -__-

Soooooooooooo seeing that I only put efforts in my maths I don't expect anything astonishing.

SY fetched momma and I to school. We were early but had some fun while waiting in the car as the stupid school decides to delay announcing the results.

Momma meeting her black momma, Hima after 3 months, as she was in the UK with her relatives. Hima got her loads of Bieber merchandise haha. When Hima handled her some JB magazine she screamed like an aroused hyena and hugged her. Was playing around with my camera and quickly snapped it heh

Cow couldn't make it to have the cake so it is then all by ourselves. Hiaoyee decided to have the cake to kill time. The cake looks pretty here somehow. <--- narcissistic

 Look at the thick condensed milk icing haha. Decided to spread it all over the cake as in the instructions of making the original cake but it seems like it isn't enough. Maybe because of the size of the cake. Idk. So just spread everything in between haha. Most of them couldn't accept the sweetness of the icing although the cake is really light. @@ But I ended up helping them to finish it HAHAHA.

Yihsheng who decided to wear school uniform for some reason ._.


KC joined him by wearing the school tie wtf -__-

Went to my previous form teacher for my result slip.

"Kenapa sangat teruk????" (Why so terrible)

3As. HAHA. Same as PMR wtf. Could have been worse.

Guess who decided to leave a foot print on my result slip???
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
He left a foot print on my Maths result.  -______-

Ok.... fuck I didn't see that coming.

Fuck the results, PARTY TIME.

Momma, SY, HY and I went to Pav right after taking our results and school magazine. Had lunch at a Japanese restaurant which I forgot and it was actually quite worth it because 3 girls shared a set meal wtf. HY has a huge appetite so she ordered her own.

Went to Snowflake later, forgot whose idea. Kept meeting formal schoolmates from SG near the escalator.

SY and I.

Momma and Hiaoyee were wearing couple tees haha

The rest of the girls didn't like the cake because of the icing :( so we asked a few boys who were there to eat as much as they could. Settled the cake at Baskin Robins.

We didn't had ice cream so therefore the spot haha.

After watching croods and disturbing the crowd as HY and I ooh-ed and ahhh at how cute is the half parrot half tiger, SY went home while all of us headed to HY's house. Watched Bobby doing new tricks she taught. Went home just before seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment