Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hello?

Contemplated to apologize for vanishing in such a.... nevermind..

Here is an un-glam photo of me with horribily stained green tongue from Moutain Dew Slurpee le cow bought 2 days ago when we went out. Imagine what does the excitingly tasting mixture of chemicals do to the pig's and the cow's many many intestines after dancing in our mouth...


This day also marks our 8 monthsary! Yay! <3 Don't everyone like long lasting relationships? That amazing feeling when you feel comfortable with someone, and you know that you could always be so. The beautiful feeling of always wanting to give back the love to that special someone, for all those endeavors.  It is indeed a precious gift :)

Now I have another reason to abandon this blog--

Maple story.

-___-

The cow suggested that I play the game so we could chat there and neither of us will feel neglected.

Thinking that it is actually a good activity to bond so I agreed.

At first I created an account with the best username everrrrr: fappingpig. Cow asked me to choose Aran and let me alone to die FML.

Upon logging in I was like OMGGGG so prettyyyy X.X Feels like I could literally live there haha. Finally put my graphic card in good use lol.

First was just okay... I managed to find out that I need to manually refill my HP and MP.. and press X to stab things.. But after my 3rd phase (going through portal 3 times, hunting monsters in 3 different places) I kept dying IMMEDIATELY as soon as one mushroom hit me. At that point my level was less than 10 and the mushroom was 10. By right even though the monster has a higher level I should be able to fight, just need more time slashing them to death.. so what went wrong?

And the reviving part is frustrating. Each time I die I will be sent to a "town nearby".

The place is really messy, with shit loads of people flying around. Took me awhile to get used to all the flashy effects people have x.x The whole place is like a flashing LED light, blinding your eyes. What's worse was there is NO guide for this game at all -- Cow claims that it is common sense so therefore there's no use for it. I personally think that the reason why there is no guide prepared for you (apart from the introduction about basic info such as HP, EXP etc) is because there is no defined way to play. Perhaps you can choose to fight your way (and throw all the money) to the maximum level, 200 or you can just fight cute stuff casually.

Yes, I know there is a level up guide. But to me it served no purpose because I simply couldn't understand the language of it. -_-

Due to the restless complains and rants, the cow got fed up and ask me to quit LOL. T__T

FML I am really bad at games-- ALL FREAKING TYPES. Whether it is under the catagory of sports, video games, PC games, online games and even arcade games T_______T Which is why my cousin LOVED doing all these with me so she will win all the time blah T__T

Back then when I was a kid I do play games, but it is only things which are considered free style? Like SIMS and roller coster tycoon where you don't have to stick to millions of laws. It is impossible to die in SIMS (not sure about 3 and other versions, if they exist, coz I stopped at 2) because YOU are under control. However, you will get bankrupt in roller coster tycoon if you don't handle your finances well :X

I admit, I am not the type of person who likes to follow rules unless it is compulsory and has it's own vital purpose to the community, country and the world. I hated following school rules, especially when it comes to the fringe issue-- (only locals and Singaporean students will get this, lucky bitches) I don't understand how clipping up my fringe will make me a better and more successful person, which is ALWAYS the reason teachers give. Then they will say, "You should have always clip it up! Now you look pretty!" when you look bald like you went for chemotherapy. This scenario is much worse when applied on plump/fat chicks which automatically enlarges their face 10 times bigger and also acne prone skin/ girls who have bad scars who have low self esteem. I always pity them <__<

School. Where they taught us everybody lies.

So don't talk about rules which exist in a fiction game.mething  I SHOULD be able to escape from reality in fantasy places. Come on, I turn off half of my brain functions and dive deep in to the fantasy world just to undergo the 987654321345678987654578998765 barriers you set up? Fuck you ^__^

I started playing again around 2 weeks ago or so, signed up on their latest character dual blade, under my perfectly customized username-- verylostpig. Creating this 2nd account made me realized what went wrong in the other account--

I didn't change my weapons as I leveled up.

-elephant foot on my forehead-

Visiting other countries with huge language barriers is NOTHING compared with navigating in Maple brings more frustration than ever. -____- Maybe I am just stupid, but how do I know when nothing shows me the directions I should go? Most of the levels stop giving you keyboard directions. Some places have the world map AND navigation disabled.

It feels as bad as getting lost in North Pole with a broken GPS.

I really don't know if this is a mandatory phase while playing strategy games like this even until level 50, or I am plain dumb.

And yes, I reached level 50 by now! :D Fought everything with my poor sore fingers, with the help of cow when it comes to navigation and advice where to go. :3 The mushroom kingdom quest was fun.

Yesterday I lost count how many times I died -___- 10 times in my first hour playing wtf

But......

I am STUCK again. Unfortunately.

I don't know where to go. I honestly don't feel like doing a party quest. Socially akward pig is more socially awkward online. But if I don't do there is nothing useful I can do. -__- Can't even find a guide for it which is not outdated FML. I found an outdated one, spent at least 5000 mesos on a plane ticket and ended up being told off by the cow, saying that the quest doesn't exist anymore zzzzzzzzzz

Which is also why I am here. Can't deny that because of maple, I didn't feel as bored as before.

Here I shall share thoughts I had while playing.


1. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IM GONNNAAAA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2. AWWWWW so cute how could I kill them T__T (that was at the pig land. Yes, literally commited suicide HAHA) 

-pig knocks me and HP shoot down-

REALLY? -starts slashing like a madafaka-

3. I am a hero?




4. STFU PLZ why are you so troublesome? (Seriously, some characters are troublesome as fuck. You help them once, then later on you have another few requests from that person.)

5. UNGRATEFUUL BASTARDS GO TO HELL o0o (Yes, had this thought at Singapore. In maple the singaporeans are major douches and expect tourists to help them in their daily tasks. When you refuse to help them they turn ugly and start calling you a loser etc. )

6.
 

as I level up each time.


7. Oh boy.. now I understand why many people (usually gamers) rather spend hundreds (or even thousands) on keyboards, mouse and a dual screen. Before that I kept calling the cow crazy when I know exactly how much le cow spent on his mouse + keyboard; and knowing the fact that now he has TWO 40 inch LED TV in his room as his computer screen.

Now I understand why.

15 percent of my deaths is caused by lagging keys.

When I go on maple I can't do other things.

Having a big screen = bigger pleasure too.

So girls.. unless your geeky boy couldn't balance his priorities, let him be. Poor functioning items as mentioned will cause more rages than you think.


8.


9. I don't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me...

Usually I would be too busy and not picking up the money on the floor left by dead monsters. Man I wish stacks of money could lie on the floor IRL.

-sigh- ...


10. I really don't know what am I doing. Period.

Overall?

Still a pretty good bonding alternative. We can travel around the world virtually and have matching pink sweaters and puppy shoes.  Tried to stay fashionable, clicked on all the gifts to collect clothes and ended up having not enough space for important weapons. Yesterday cow threw almost all my pretty clothes away T__T was kind of sad because what if, I need variety? T__T Vanity at it's best. Cow brought me to plastic surgery and did my hair so I look more fuck-able on maple to the mushrooms. My character will say 'I am stupid' when it uses a certain power thanks to him and I have no idea how to change it. Yea, these are the little things which are fun to me.

If only this game doesn't eat up my brains that much...

Or maybe if and only.. I grow some brains.


No comments:

Post a Comment