Tuesday, January 15, 2013

block



Almost, every fucking time before I come here I would have shit loads to say, and many many hopes that I would finish a blog post for all the crickets and myself to see. But sadly, that rarely happens. Bakers who failed to crack their heads to dig out ingenious ideas for recipes will claim they have a bakers block. While I have a blogging block bleh. Which also explains the short hiatus. The reasons/excuses/possibilities (you judge) I have when I have this blogging block are:

1. I forgot how I felt towards someone/something by the time I get here.

2. I have no pictures T_T Taking pictures is a great aid for my memory capacity of a dory fish. Most of the time when I see pictures I have took I can recall the incident/place/memory better. Either I so happen did not have my camera at hand or I was just lazy T_T

3. Limited expressions of emotions AND words. Can't really put my feelings in words properly. Already have problems showing emotions on my face FML. I am often complained about how my poker face irritates and shows withdrawal in a matter. It frustrates me sometimes. Heck, when people get angry, they shout, scream, insult, throw things while I just... sit there, do nothing and don't show a single fuck. <__< I wonder if there are anyone out there who has this problem.. except psychopaths <__<

But this time, YAY. I know exactly what to write this time haha. I shall warn anyone reading this that this is gonna be one mothafucking long post with no pictures at all. Skip when you can't stand me. :3

So here are some updates from my own reality series! You have been waiting for long to gasp and hiss at this haven't you? Move on from the rich and glamourous or funny and chaotic households..

I PRESENT YOU, ONE HELL OF A FUCKED UP PENIS BLOWING FAMILY ISSUE! WOOHOO!

-theme song plays. dunno what to play but i think won't back down by eminem's good. k song plays.-

And as the song plays, your screen will introduce me to you, standing in the big O! O for orgasm, AH AH AH..

Okay I don't know why am I being lame -_- The photo is 3 years old my god. Move on to serious shit.

*around 1 week/1 week plus ago*

 Dad called mom to talk about my college. Unfortunately, it seems that the insurance bad luck daddy has been paying can't cover up all the fees. Thankfully, we are only short of a few thousands. 2-9k all consider as few thousands, he has no idea how much he can take out and how much exactly he left out so yeah... O_O  And also questioned on our super duper awesome relationship. Mom thinks that I defaced her LOL, I don't know my mistakes (It is more towards her) and I am playing dumb. (WHUT.) She then claimed that, the bull isn't a problem and if, I apologize, everything will be.. err.. fine. She will pay.

What? I have to fucking apologize for something I did not start with? Who was the one who does not handle things in a diplomatic, mature way and screamed at a emotional intelligence of a big fat hairy hog? As someone who is always said to have been raised with morals, I was, and have been very honest, stating that what is more wrong? Dating someone who is in a different race and religion (ugh) or dating someone's husband AND father?

If you really fucking respect your religion then you should not have done such a thing. An excuse of "mutual agreement on companionship?" Oh really? Explain the shaving cream, shaver and Gatsby gel in your toilet then ^_^

As for my side... Fuck this. I have to go against my values, rip my poor, developing pride off; just in order to get into college.

You might think, hey at least you can go right? Not like you have to earn for it, or can't go at all...

True, but I am NOT surprised if I land in one of the 2 positions above. After being raised by her for 17 fucking years only just recently I see the other side of her I never knew existed. The other side of the loving, humorous, strong single mother no one will see in her. The other disgusting, heartless, hypocrite of a fucking maniac will plant a question mark in anyone's head who knows her, and that question mark will still glow under your grave. I wished I know why she suddenly turned like this, or why she decided not to show her true self to her own daughter since day one of birth. Disappointed, shocked, but I have slowly learnt not to give a fuck.

Sooooooo conclusion. I refuse to do something like this which pulls me down and raise the bitch's chair higher. OH FUCK YOU, AND FUCK NO. I INSIST NOT.

After many persuasion from dad, cat and even the bull for many days, the pig finally surrendered, unwillingly. Apologized at night. Because don't have to look at her or show body language mehehe -_-  Mom asked if I mean it or doing for the sake of it -_- as expected zz Then she said we can't get along if the pig and cow are still one. In my heart I was like go fuck yourself please. We can never get along if this fucked up double standard exists in this household. I replied only with a k and entered my room -_- Feeling more defeated than ever z

The next day woke up at 12 something (it has slowly became a habit naturally.. ) Mom offered me porridge O_O okaaaay strange. But meh at least have food.

Decided to move to dad's place for 3 days, moved out the next day. Currently dad lives in a condo in Puchong, where he calls the black area. @_@ Even though he claims that his place isn't safe (and no wifi >.<) I have freedom as he doesn't want to leave me alone in the house when he and his gf works.

The next day afternoon dad sent me to his place and he left for work for awhile. His living room is pink @_@ like, Barbie pink. .__. Shocked at the colour choice but it is actually painted to match his curtains and furniture he had long ago. Food supply woohoo. Finished half a pack of Lays heh. Took a good investigation of the contents in the fridge and ate all the Austrian truffles :P

Watched Hangover 2 and Grown Ups. Hangover 2 was a complete disaster, a true disappointment. I expected it too be funny as the first one but did not laigh through out the whole movie at all, not even once. However the second movie contains more surprise elements than the first. Wonder how would the third one will be like? :O

And of course Grown Ups will be your typical family movie. Nothing much to say about that. Still, a funnier movie than Hangover 2 >_<

The second day went to the bull's house. Spent a day being intimate and watch movies. His mom suddenly became a bitch and didn't allow us to close the door -__- Third time coming to his house and all of a sudden .__. Meh. Made Nutella S'mores cheesecake together but didn't get to try it. The Nutella S'mores cheesecake is more like a fool proof one from a chocolate S'mores cheesecake recipe I saw on a culinary blog. Unfortunately bull's blow torch went out of gas and service later so according to him there was a hard layer on the top of the cake instead. :l

Dad actually allowed me to go to Curtin without mommy knowing. But of course if she finds out I shall be fucked inside out. Still, come at me bro. :3

Spent a boring Sunday morning before going back after dinner.

Momma introduced me a job vacancy, applied and currently waiting for them to call.

Okay that's pretty much about it... yea.





No comments:

Post a Comment