Wednesday, January 2, 2013

School reopens...


School starts for many. For the first time near my entire life I don't have have to wake up early in the morning, wear ugly uniforms and shoes and get stuck in the traffic.

Woke up at 11 in the morning, laze around, had chocolate bite and a piece of Sarawakian layered cake for breakfast. The interesting part comes:

I attempted playing Maple Story SEA.

Cow has been pleading me to download so we could talk more while have fun. I agreed since it is a give and take thing, and it's also the best of both worlds. Created an account by the name of fapping pig. Because random names and numbers are too mainstream heh :X Pinned the game on my taskbar. Thinking this is gonna work. How hard can it actually be?

Expectations: 0
Reality: 1

Started the game lost. Don't know which server to go, don't know what character to make. Chose to be a legend as cow recommended. One thing good about Maple is you don't need some freaking expensive specs in your PC/lappie and still get clear and bright cute graphics. And everyone will enjoy the same snail speed at some point HAHAHA.

Was very lost, don't know what to do, can't remember the keys (but later realized things are at the toolbar below), don't know what monster/penguin/human to talk to. Managed to complete my first quest. It was quite interesting killing cute things.. killing fur balls meheheh omg sound so sadist wtf. I thought I leveled up pretty fast, level 3 at around 20 mins the most.

But then cow pointed out that usually people finish 10 levels at that duration of time FMLTTM.


He also said that people can go up to 120th (or more) level in a day O_O either there are crazy people out there or my middle name is dumbfuck.

Yes, I am not a game person. I don't like strategy games at all (unless is Bejeweled 2 or anything smiliar :D ) I usually stick to free games with minimum rules and maximum freedom for craziness like roller coster tycoon and Sims haha -__- Admit that you enjoy randomly picking up people, throw em into the water and see them drown. ADMIT IT, YOU LIKE SEEING YOUR SIM NAKED AND/OR HAVING SEX/IN THE TOILET. I am very sure I am not the only one ^^

On my way to complete my second quest I died. TWICE. While fighting with mushrooms -__- Then I was revived and dumped into some messed up place with flooding people and dragons flying around. Have no freaking idea how to get back where I stopped because all the portals are for a specific occupation or wtv FFFUUUUUUU. Cow had to look for me in the game and bring me out. Apparently I missed out a portal which is close with some shortcut, something like that. -__-

After an hour of killing snails, going in and out of portals, I gave up completing my quest, at level 7.

So here I am.  was.





No comments:

Post a Comment