Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Shinyi's early birthday bash.


One of my close friends Shinyi organized her early birthday party at her house yesterday. Actually from the moment I heard about it and was invited to I had a hard time thinking whether should I go. To cut short, in the end I went, got quite bored and disappointed my baby who doesn't feel comfortable about the whole situation.. sigh.

Her house is located at Bukit Gita Bayu, an award winning (according to their website) luxurious residential area. Got there by taking the train. SY drove to the train station, picked me and then Jas/momma up. Went to Tong Kee's bakery at Sri Petaling to purchase her last minute birthday cake.

Arrived her house earlier than the rest. Since momma and I have not eaten full meals since the day before, we spent the afternoon hoarding food in the kitchen. Literally felt like I transformed to Pacman and nommed all the biscuit and snacks displayed. I didn't let the food in the fridge get away just like that -- took 2 chocolate bars, a cup of melon pudding <3 and melon ice cream <333333

Watched Puss in the boots. Quite a good one. The non speaking cats are so fluffy, fat and cute >_<

Despite that I have been to her house for the third time, am still amazed with the details in the house. Like the picture above. And the shower heads in the bathrooms. Ass cleaner powerful enough to clean private ... nevermind :X 

The boys arrived at 7.30pm, half an hour late. They tried to surprise us but failed because SY asked me to open the door fast enough before they do :P

Food got set up around 8. SY's mom and maid prepared food like for the whole community wtf and there were only 22 people in the house. (Only is used based on the size of the house -_-) No picture to show how muchiemuch le awesome mom prepared because I didn't bring my camera out. <.<

It was quite boring as after dinner, girls were at the karaoke room while the boys talk at the table. A few left before the late cake cutting. 
Pics of the night shall do the talkin:







Went to momma's house and suffered from a fucked up case of urinary infection. Damn was peeing grapefruit juice FML


No comments:

Post a Comment