Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Uhhhhh....

just a picture of me to make things look a bit interesting?

No screwed up post again! What an achievement ^^ Bullets for the day it shall be.

  • Free lunch today, aunt was kind enough to serve me woots
  • Going to Beijing. Apparently aunt was faking it last sat and she decided to wait till the very last minute to tell my mom heh. Already knew that she isn't such a bitch lol. However, looking at the weather forecast, I am not sure going at this season is a good or bad thing....
  •  Cut my hair in the afternoon while cousin did relaxing treatment. Wasted 35 bucks on amateur service. No one could cut bangs for me because they claim that my hairline just doesn't work that way. One guy tried to cut but there was a huge gap in between wtf -__- Wonder how I actually got side bangs since years ago.
  • Dinner outside again. Returned an umbrella which I lent from a staff at a nearby pet shop. Gave me a name card and asked me to introduce anyone to come and buy cheaper pet care supply.
  • Wedges was surprisingly fulling ._. Too much till I had to pack home. Could actually sit there and finish but it was getting dark.
  • As I walked way past the pet shop someone called xiu jie xiu jie (miss) Turned around and it was the pet shop staff. He asked me to text and he will wait tonight.
 So that's all today folks.  -super loud cricket noise-

No comments:

Post a Comment