Sunday, December 16, 2012

Freedom?

Woke up at 7.30 in the friggin morning just to ask mom if I can go out. She finally allowed me to be free from home omg T_____T Walking to LRT is really boring -_- I guess I am used to company walking to stations pfft. Wondered around KLCC for awhile as I was too early and then the moo was bit late. Subway for brunch. Met a primary school classmate. His jaws dropped when he saw the most unlikely paired up formal classmates holding hands haha <3

For me, Hobbit has its ups and downs. There were times where I am a bit restless and started to tease the cow, especially when I hear a number of people laughing and I get no shit of their humour.  and also times where I get excited/worried about (mainly) the hobbit. Too many names to be remembered, and there were two guys who looked the same to me -_- didn't bother me much so meh. White monster with a missing hand looks pretty similar to the one from Prometheus. Unfinished ending again, ugh, but it isn't that bad as many things have been settled.Also since the story will be continued in an upcoming movie so I didn't mind that much. Fucked up nerve breaking movie endings like freaking Twilight New Moon. "Will you marry me?" poof. FREAKING POOF. And then you will still wait for the next movie and watch it eventually -___-

After Hobbit went to edu fair. That awkward moment when you saw your previous school having a booth, acquaintances who only care about gossips about you and then your least favourite art teacher helping out. Surprised that she recognized me though.

Currently more convinced to go to Curtins. Surprisingly pricing wasn't as shocking as I expected. World rankings are slightly higher compared with Liverpool John Moore but they offer double major :O But nothing matters until someone could pay my college fees/ at least freaking sign documents for entrance. Oh well.

Finally a pretty gleeful post ey. Too badass to blog like a typical girl/bimbo weeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment