Tuesday, December 25, 2012

maybe this year i won't be sad on Christmas:o

Maybe I'll have a happy holidayyyyy :D

Love Shane Dawson's Christmas song hehe. Catchy but sad at the same time. Sometimes it makes me tear :X

Oh, on the 22-23rd went to comic fiesta with the cow. Not interested with any japanese cosplay not just because I dont watch anime but also too many people dressed up as girly/princessy maids and also sissy looking boys -.- only three characters i like : some anon in the in horse mask, PEDO BEEEEAAAAARRRR :D and Rilakumma :3 someone wore a life size Rilakumma, but didn't take pics w it cause too many people crowding it :l sadly joints were not in the best condition for the past few days, ending up sitting a lot. Realized that comic fiesta is the only event which you can sit around wherever you like in and out of the hall haha -.- strange but benifitual for me :x



On the 23rd was our 7th month anniversary <3 was spent differently as I went to his grannys 90th (soon to be vampire? :p ) birthday dinner :o his mom's relatives were all nice, and they are the most sincere family I have ever seen. The siblings might be living their own lives, raising their families respectively but they are still sooooo close and loving. They seem to be cheerful people, always joking around haha.

There's  no turning back again this Christmas, it's going my way muahahaha. Bitter bitch initially made me rot at home but I still made it out anyway. Bitch please :D went to Pav today with le cow to see my dad O.O after 3 years wtf since he left the house wtf. He changed, his tone became softer. Found a loophole as dad told me he is still paying my education insurance .-. That is a huge relief for me, knowing that I have financial assurance for college tho >_< While my aunt (who does his tax documents) and my mom who is close to her kept telling me they have no idea .-. Funny, but hope they don't have any motives behind .__.

Dad is still vulgar and very sensitive to road traffics -.- at least he tried to change riding a bike than driving around .-. Still has big ego but smaller compared to the past. Despite trying to simplify his life, he seems pretty happy :O I guess the lose of money did made  a huge impact on everyone of us eh. .-.

On the bright side he seem more understanding and rational compared to mom. Good news is that he has an extra room in his apartment, so if any bigger fuckery happens at home I  know where to go :P

after meeting him watched a Tom Cruise movie which I don't know the title -.- used the free movie tickets from the buying the current phone months ago. Had pretty good gelato from the stall in Candilicious, it's soooooo orgasmic. Especially their hazelnut flavour oooohooooh.

Couldn't get anything nice for baby this Christmas :( the only thing I gave was a funny card with a lame joke illustration and a packet of cookies, knowing that the cow is always hungry :/ also the least I can give to let him has something to remind him of me rawrrrr. :x

Dad later came over to aunts house and lent me his girlfriend's winter clothes O___o awkward as hell but her winter clothes are so fashionable wtf. Her fleeces are soooo fluffy and colourful, and her parka is thin which would make me less of a fat papaya, hopefully :x that awkward moment when your lords are all from Uniqlo and also from dad's gf who you never met before...

Flying to Beijing tomorrow, will have a scheduled post though. Bye crickets. Happy boxing day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment