Thursday, December 20, 2012

The end?

(Note: typing this based on my beliefs. You respect mine and vice versa. Peace.)

Was scrolling through fb right before typing this post. 21st is in around 1 hour plus woots.

does galaxy relate? umm doesn't matter...


I used to believe it, but a few months ago I stopped as I started to think that things like this shouldn't be predicatable by humans on this planet.  Our souls come and go for many reasons and purposes, which we will never find out as long as our hearts beat. We don't know what is above and beyond us apart from God. Needless to say they are definitely far more superior than us. Humans might be the most powerful creatures in this planet, but the fact that humans have more than what animals have and can't have what animals have (like flying, awwwwh >.<) simply proves that we are imperfect, we have our boundaries which we can never cross, not even a million years.

But heck if I am wrong, ( I don't think I am )well.. maybe I didn't live my life to the fullest, but I am grateful that I felt what I need to felt, and our love lasts till death do us part.

A annoying morally judging (but presumably intelligent )status whore just posted this. Not sure where he got this from but it clearly represent my beliefs.
"Every atom in our bodies have been around for billions of years. It takes an enormous amount of energy to change an atom and most elements are created through large celestial events. The oxygen atoms in my lungs could have been at one point breathed in by Benjamin Franklin, a carbon atom in my skin could have once been part of a T Rex, an iron atom in my blood could have been molten lava. We are all eternal on the atomic level." 
 
Update: 12.09am, 21st Dec. The amount of fucktards declaring that they are still alive is too damn high.

No comments:

Post a Comment