Monday, December 10, 2012

Gave my love to him finally.

Met the dearest one finally, went to YPC college for inquiry regarding their scholarship offers which sounds too good to be true. Indeed, I am eligible to get the offer but all the glitters ain't gold, (so cliche IKR) despite the fact that the degree programmes offered is linked with Liverpool John Moore University (fact: Steven Gerard graduated there .__. ) , the university.. seem not to have certain qualities I expected. wikipedia and found out that whatever list the university is in it is always at the last few positions. Checked the QS and Times higher edu world university rankings even our sucky local universities somehow managed to be part of the top 600 and I see no sign of that college. However, it seems to differ on the wikipedia page as it stated that it is at 354th place this year. Honestly I can't afford any better quality of education but I think I should try to find better places? I don't know. >_< Edu fair is this weekend, will find out by then?

Went to Times Square after a gazillion years, had Wendy's for lunch. Troll cow poured pepper in my ice cream FFFFUUUUU -___- Thankfully the pepper is literally tasteless haha.

And for the first time I actually made myself to finish the soft drink because I paid for it. Stinginess at is best lalala.

Watched Life of Pi. Not my taste of movies but it was freaking awesome. In 3D. Everything seemed real and gorgeous. But the movie is mostly based on the ocean and everytime when huge waves happens or when Pi jumps/falls into the water I will freak out because I am water phobic FMLTTM.
And here is a fun fact: all of the ocean scenes are flimed at the oceans around Taiwan :O

PIG has used fun fact to increase intelligence. It is super effective!





Supposedly required to go back by 5 but fuck it who cares, nothing will change even if I listened to my mom. ^__^ Had Papa Johns for dinner, super filing x.x Lots of meat and soft drinks for the day oh no.

Pretty good day because finally gave and received the affection and intimacy both of us have been longing for. <3

Baby bull gave me matcha kitkat yipeee :D He just knows that I like >_<


Unrotated picture because lazy. Period. Directly uploaded from camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment